>

the power of my actions

Abah and mama..
Seriously..thanks for coming to my school. Sorry, I’ve been mentally to diverted about my SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA and have had less contact.
At least, now I feel you can sense the diversity that I seem to have become an actuary and understand the problems involved in trying to do or be what we want. Yeah, in the limited time and circumstances we find ourselves in?

Anyway abah…
Don’t ever worried or avoid whatever chances you can. Between the bunch of us, we could possibly have a laugh and maybe cry too and save ur unwanted feeling.

Allah swt selamatkan mereka berdua..~

If you can, try to be less busy. We can make up for the missing moments whilst we are here. Together..

Thanks for the spiritual spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ans!!
Top
♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪This Blog is Protected. Copyright 2013 © Design By Amiraazid( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )