>

♥farewell 2011♥

2011has been really AWESOME to me. i have had lot's of new experiences and learned innumerable, which i count as a very +ve breathtaking things. managing to build up my expanding brain and to face my SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA. It was pretty demanding, but very gratifying at the same time.
something i'm sure i'll benefit from in my future.
i thought i would flick back to see what i was doing in 2011. it makes me feel a lifetime ago. i just started all my school projects.
am i appear happy over it in august?
more flicking shows how i show a fight with my books, having crazy dorm-mate move in.
well...it's a bit of tension... MAYBE
AND the SEPTEMBER comes...
harhaaa... with so many problems came from my friends and to face all that stuff. i realized...sometimes, i might to be a legend...but sometimes i need to let anyone else to be a legend for their ownself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ans!!
Top
♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪This Blog is Protected. Copyright 2013 © Design By Amiraazid( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )