>

hey dude! :)



Dear friend..thanks for ur flattering offer. It’s great to know I have such a devoted steadfast friend out there. And im very sure you would make a great moment in ur life. Is it?
Regrettably…
We have been separatedly and hard for me to go out with cute 17 years old girl. Still, it was cool of you to be nice.

Thank you, for ur day. You brighten up my gloomy subdued life before this. I read the whole fucking things dear.of course, I’d love to see you in ur suit…but, most of all I want to see you to take a deep breath and do whatever yoo must to survive and find something to be that you love. You’re obviously have an ample soul. Wish you a happy spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ans!!
Top
♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪This Blog is Protected. Copyright 2013 © Design By Amiraazid( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )