>

my little brother...



Hi! Im writing here so that the future generations will know how generation before they lived.. shall i?

My dearest azim…


He gets his drawing block out and started to draw some unpredictable cartoon.man with gun, without head, big mouthed fish and blab la bla….
He’s got no idea about fashion. His hair is always sticking up in the morning. Hope he knows what a comb is..haha

We have a white cat. Actually its not we. But he..the cat called as putihmutih.well, im not such a ‘cat hater’. Ailurophobia? Hoho..no lah..(siapa takut kucing :P )
Im not ok.azim is a cat lover.he loves cat much than he loves me maybe. Haha…there’s one time when he was below 7,  he throwed ‘the kitten’ in the drain. How could he…
That night, I scared him about that cat. His legs will be pulled by the cat from enetering jannah. He’s started to cry and try to love cats.when he was 8, he owned more than 7 cats in one time. Yerkss..ill never touched that creatures.

Anyway, he cant think for himself. Eat, pray, bath . so on..all need me n my mom to command him…

When im crying…he will find tissue for me and tried to wipe the tears. But..no.. haha… I’ll wipe it by myself laa…he said
“kakak menangis”…

When he came to my school…he said..
“kaki rah jangan menangis tau”…

Love him…

He is yellow-belly type…fearing ghost. Haha…always sleep with me…n scared to sleep alone…


No comments:

Post a Comment

ans!!
Top
♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪This Blog is Protected. Copyright 2013 © Design By Amiraazid( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )