>

Dear Najirah....

I don’t know how to start..
Ok laa..
Urghhhh…..
I have no way of knowing how ur words were translated to me. Seriously… if their whole meaning and context were intact..ill move away from ur life.thats what ur want right?
But, the truth is, my mind going where it goes. Where you wanna me to go. Away from ur life.
Ure trying to be funny or not in mood maybe. But, its not funny at all.and I fucked up. I really fucked up.

And the worst of it…
It doesn’t really bother me. It just kill me to remember all the time we used to spend time together… whatever you told is what I think. I just…just think of you jirah.
Not that I seldom listened your problems and carry it away wherever I go.
Not that I believe in you.
But…because I love you with all my heart.

I love all my friends… so, do you.

Im only sad I didn’t get any chance to understand ur type of mood  before all this bad intrigue. The bad intrigue is not the trurth I know.

Lots of pairs of eyes will read this. Before it gets to you. Someday you’ll know exactly what means person to person. Man to man.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ans!!
Top
♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪This Blog is Protected. Copyright 2013 © Design By Amiraazid( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )