>

workload :)

bismillahirrahmanirrahim... :)

assalamualaikum miss bloggy...

alhamdulillah... aku diberi kesempatan sekali lagi untuk menaip sesuatu.
today is friday, the most purest day. The best day ever... full with barakah.

Abu Huraira reported the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: “The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday; on it Adam was created. on it he was made to enter Paradise , on it he was expelled from it. And the last hour will take place on no day other than Friday.” [Sahih Muslim, Book 004, Number 1857]

 Allah, why you so nice to me? you give me everything that I want. I believe you with no doubt. Im worshipping you even I always made mistakes. you give me health, food, drinks, home, family, love and many more. but still, i feel that im being tested. tested by you... why you done such way. Allah. answer me.

I made dua's(sometimes when i wanna make it). Forgive me Allah. its like im worshipping you when i feel i wanna make it. so damn ridiculous amira. yeah, my mistakes. 

i always being testes by Him. But i know, Allah will never test something that I cant barely face by my own. there will be thousands of hikmah of what he is doing. right?

dear readers or anyone that suddenly stuck into my dear bloggy... Do you know that every questions actually have mention the answers in the quran. Quran, the book for all peoples around the world. The book that actually give you the direction of where you wanna go.

Allah, answer me! Why im being tested? why must i have problem that involve with the moneys, love, and my study and even my senior? why must thing about love stuck me and make my life worse? why not you just give me happiness everyday? why must im being tested this way? why Allah?

Allah answers me:  “Do men think that they will be left alone saying, ’We believe’, and that they will not be tested? We did test those before them, and Allaah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false.”

Allah, answer me! why I dont get something that I want???? i want to pursue my actuarial study in overseas. but now, im studying aerospace engineering here. why allah? why it seems hard for me to get something that i want? why allah you give me things that i dont want! 

you know what allah answer me? 
”It is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and that you love a thing, which is bad for you. But Allaah knows, while you know not.” Surah Al-Baqarah [2:216]

 the things i wanna stress here is, maybe that course is too tough for me. maybe i cant handle my own self when too far away from my family. yeah, i never expect that im in this course. but i dont know why i put this as my first choice in upu. its annoyed me a lot. 

ALLAH, why was I burdened this way?  

And, readers, I dont have any idea why I joined the Rotu. Reserve official training units. Its not about the money. But experience. I do love my experiences in KDSK. But I hate when the trainings involve with the seniors. Like seriously, I hate when people ask me to do this and that. I hate when peoples think they are in high rank. FOR ME THAT WAS BULLSHIT! I hate when people use curse words! (Panggil aku celaka bagai, lembab, bodoh semua) That was not the way to train people. That was bullshit. I never heard of past story, our muslim greatest naval team use this habit to train people.
Is there still people on earth have a very beautiful characters as Sultan al-fateh? The greatest naval leader on earth, if you have read his story.

Yeah, I think this was burdened me so seriously. I have no heart anymore. Sometimes I hate them!

I hate those peoples. :( I dont want to hate anyone....

 Allah answers me in the quran. 

“Allaah does not place a burden to a soul greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns.” Surah Al-Baqarah [2:286] & “So verily, with every difficulty there is relief: (repeated) Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.” Surah Al-Insyirah [94:5-6]

Maybe, its about my characters that cant bear with those peoples. Lets see how long I can stand with the team. Palapes always burdened me into something that I dont like. My time, and money. Maybe this test only temporary, or maybe it lasts untill my graduation. Haha... 


Allah, why I lose hope? And how I can face it?? 

Quran answers: “So lose not heart, nor fall into despair…” Surah Al-Imran [3:139]

Quran answers: ” O you who believe! Persevere in patience and constancy; compete in such perseverance; strengthen each other; and fear Allaah that you may prosper.” Surah Al-Imran [3:200] 

“And seek (Allaah’s) help with patience, perseverance and prayer: It is indeed hard, except to those who bring a humbly submissive (to Allaah).” Surah Al-Baqarah [2:45]


Allah... what do I get for all this? Answer me......................................................

 “Indeed, Allaah has purchased from the believers their lives and properties (in exchange) for that they will have the garden (of Paradise)…” Surah At-Taubah [9:111]

Later...awayyyy for a while




















No comments:

Post a Comment

ans!!
Top
♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪This Blog is Protected. Copyright 2013 © Design By Amiraazid( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )