>

Dont be easy to get, You'll be easy to Forget



sometimes, your friend could be your enemies...  Thats why its called frenemies.



your hate is not worth my time :)
frankly
when they come into my life and discourage me from obtaining my goals and having a productive life, I would like to say this
'sorry :) God made me in His image and not in yours'

in harsh words.... stop being a toilet paper to people who treat you like a shit.... i can honestly look back and realize  that everything happened for a reason. Everything that fall apart has fallen back into place beautifully and magically.my friends are like mornings or night... i cant have them the whole day but im sure... they will be there when i wake up tomorrow, next year and forever. they are really my true friend :)

ans!!
Top
♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪This Blog is Protected. Copyright 2013 © Design By Amiraazid( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )