>

My Bestfriend, Harith


Assalamualaikum!

i want to take a minute for you to read this. thank you :)  here, im gladly announce to the world that I love  you my friend. Yes... He really my good friend... i love him. I respect him... I never thought of myself as flaky person... hurmmm :( i know now how my lack of sensitiveness made you irritated.... 
it was a joke... a harsh joke... a statement that shouldnt use to any person...

comel macam saya :p


i want to say im sorry.
i want to say that you are part of my friends that I have ever loved and i will always care about you. Will disturb you :P hihi ^^ harith...ill be there if you need me...i hardly leave you behind... 

i hope that you read this someday even you dont have any interest to read my blog.... i knew it :( it seems noob, lame... sounds leggit right? sob sob :'(

i dont want to hurt you ever again eventhough i know, i may hurt you... Im sorry.

i may be living my life without you... but it totally mess up as i want to be with you... YOU funny, nice, handsome, though guy :p, and whatsoever awesomeness that i adore....

you are freaking awesome babe!!!!

i knew, this desicion is instant... but i know, you can manage it and realize it... am support harith!
in shaa Allah, Allah redha dan makbulkan doa kita

Harith... go on with your life! become civil engineer and ehem ehem... 

hehe....

continue tonight
on my ringy thingy...

LOVE

Amiraazid
ans!!
Top
♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪This Blog is Protected. Copyright 2013 © Design By Amiraazid( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )