>

my first experience on the skating rink



Making my first step on the skating rink.. WOHHOO~ 'Abin and Ran already know that this is my First TIME ice-skating'
lame ahh aku nih..haha

my heart have strong willing to try this part even its bit hard maybe...
we paid the entarnce fee..i need to pay about RM15 and Rm8 for the gloves.

the blasted skates..urghhh...noob nyaa warna dye...biru gelap? tidak lawa sungguh.. kalau laa ada warna pink ke..purple ke...feminime sikit..haha

poor ran, at first she was very frightened to step on the rink. Neither me...
Once I put my foot down on the layer sliding ice, I need Abin!! 
ABIIINNNN!!! ABIIINNNN!
Hahaa..it was fun Ran and me really need abin that time...
actually...i thought i was the only one that cant play this skate...
haha..i was wrong..
AWAKENED!!!
My part differs slightly with Ran... I naturally did what I did BEST!

I thought i can skate and pretend i'm was an olympic skater and sakted if i were talented...
But...naa aa aahhh
i was dreaming when im in sktc...making a dance and everyone watching me...oh goshh...
ure dreaming amira!!!
ure not as great as Alexander Rybak...
that guy was super AWESOME!!!

i didnt know when or how to stop that blasted skates....i just skates n follow my heart...
i skated at top speed (speed for the beginner laa :P ) 
wanted to stop...feets crossed and.....Whooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
my knee feel hurt....
well...that was my first fall

2nd fall
3rd fall
4th fall

still remeber..i was almost embarce someone..yes... a guy...
oh gosshh!!!!
just in my mind....im thinking of him....him...im sorryy...
naa aaa aahh....
MY FEET DID A RIGHT WAY
syukur....nsib baik x terpeluk mamat tuh

credit to abin bcoz teaching me and ran...haha...

i fell in love lah 


buruk 

















ABIN AND RAN

THANKS YEAA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ans!!
Top
♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪This Blog is Protected. Copyright 2013 © Design By Amiraazid( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )